CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > General > Web Site and Forum Info

View Poll Results: Should posting about upcoming training classes be allowed?
Yes, I think posting information about upcoming training classes should allowed in the forum. 14 93.33%
No, I don't want to allow posting of information about upcoming training classes. 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Should posting about upcoming training classes be allowed?

I would like to know how forum members feel about the posting of notices announcing upcoming training classes in this forum. This would include official CoCreate run classes plus any CoCreate related classes run by value added resellers or others. I think this type of information could be of value to forum members, but some might see it as advertising by the company running the class. So I am posting this poll to put it to a vote. Anyone viewing this thread can vote, you don't need to be Registered or logged in.

If the members give the OK we will have to decide how to best implement addition of training notices. Here are some options that come to mind.
  • Have a separate "Training" forum with a new thread for each announcement.
  • Have a sticky "Training" thread at the top of each forum covering classes on that forum topic (such a Modeling, Drafting, Modules, etc). Announcements would be added as new posts.
  • Anarchy - just let people post a new thread wherever they think is appropriate.
Other suggestions are welcome. Please vote and post your opinions, comments, feedback, etc. below. The poll will close on Nov 3, 2007.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:46 AM

Re: Should posting about upcoming training classes be allowed?

John,

We do have the 3rd-Party Software & Services forum. Is it appropriate to post this type of info there? If the vote is positive, a seperate "Training" forum would be nice.

Paul
www.phusionengineering.com
Old 12-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Administrator

Based on the results of this poll we will allow posting of information about training options in the forum including live classes, online classes, self paced/tutorial materials, etc. We need to make some decisions about how it will be managed. My proposal is to add a new forum under the General category below the Jobs forum. It would look something like this:

Training
Information about upcoming training classes, self paced training options and tutorials.

A new thread could be started for each class and threads could be deleted once classes were finished. As usual there would be a sticky thread at the top with guidelines for what can be posted and how it should be posted.

However, I'm open to suggestions for other ways to include training information in the forum. If you have any feedback please post it. If I don't get any replies by Jan 11, 2007 I will add the new forum as shown. If we get other suggestions I can post a poll and let the members decide.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:52 PM

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.