CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Work Manager

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2000, 11:32 PM
Kevin Hookey

Link between 3D model & 2D annotation

We are having a problem with the 2D-3D link not being set when we store a 3D model and its associated 2D annotation back to workmanager. With my 2D annotation stored in the annotation document class, I select the 2D-3D info button and get the message "Cannont determine 2D-3D link data". Additionally when I select the 3D related document button an extra window pops up "Related Documents" but no 3D document is being shown related to my 2D annotation. Also, the 3D model does not have a 2D document related to it. We are running WM 5.11 and SD 7.10 on HP-UX. Has anyone run into this problem and if so were you able to correct it and how? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 06-01-2001, 05:18 AM
Tom Kirkman

re: Link between 3D model & 2D annotation

We have the same problem. Annotator will use the correct view sets when updating the views. If you need to restore the view set link, got to VIEWS->Act. V-Set. I set up keyboard short cut to bring up a 3d viewport. I then call up the drawlist browser and link the viewset that way. Again you only need to establish this link when adding views. Tom