CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Applications > 3rd-Party Software and Services

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Administrator

XYPlorer: Windows Explorer replacement limited-time promotion

Hi Folks,

This doesn't relate directly to CoCreate, but I believe it's very relevant here because it's productivity related -- and we all like to get our jobs done more effectively, right?

First off, I want to make it clear that my only relationship with XYPlorer is as a long-time very satisfied customer, and I get nothing in return for posting this message (other than hoping it is of use to others as well).

Now, with that said...

The short version:
An excellent replacement for Windows Explorer is currently running a promotion for a 50% discount when purchasing a lifetime license (final price: $35 US). See www.xyplorer.com/grass.php for details and to get the discount.

The longer version:
For several years I've been using a replacement for Windows Explorer called XYPlorer (www.xyplorer.com). Using it saves me a significant amount of time every day -- in fact, it has become an integral part of how I work since it allows User-defined commands, fast searching, scripting, etc...

In addition, the developer actually listens to the users on his discussion forum, and regularly releases updated versions of his product with new features and improvements (testing releases often come several times per week).

There are too many useful features to list here, so please check out the website if you're at all interested.

Best of all, until August 8, 2010, he's running a promotion where you can get a discount of 50% on the lifetime license, with the final price being only $35 (US). To get the discount, you just need to answer a simple question (and you can guess multiple times -- it's pretty simple). To get the discount, just go to www.xyplorer.com/grass.php.

Again, my only connection to XYPlorer is as a very satisfied, paying customer.

Since all of us need to work with files as part of our jobs, I wanted to at least mention this deal -- it's been a very worthwhile investment for me, and I hope it's useful for others as well.

Enjoy!

andy
See them in action at www.ai-maxtools.com and then try them for yourself -- FREE!
Old 11-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Re: XYPlorer: Windows Explorer replacement limited-time promotion

Hi Folks!

Just wanted to let you know that if you missed the other promotion, the author of XYPlorer has arranged for a promotion of 51% off on Bits Du Jour on Nov 8 ONLY!

Here's the link:
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/xyplorer-lifetime-license/

You can read about the promotion before it goes live, but it's only available on Nov 8.

Again, my only connection to this program or its developer is as a very satisfied customer for the past 4+ years. I tried it, then bought it for our development environment, and liked it so well and saw such a benefit that I also bought a license for home use. I'm mentioning it again here because I think the chances are very good that it will be very beneficial for some members of this forum as well. Give it a look and see what you think!

Enjoy!

andy
See them in action at www.ai-maxtools.com and then try them for yourself -- FREE!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:34 AM
OneSpace Member

Hi Andy,

thank you for posting this information.

After a few minutes testing XYPlorer, I got me a promotion license.

I'll be happy to install it on my Windows 7 machine...
Old 07-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Hi Folks!

The developer of XYPlorer has just released version 10, and is offering a limited-time (through July 20, European time) promotion of 50% off a lifetime license (buy it once, all future upgrades are free)!

For details on the discount, please visit http://www.xyplorer.com/xyten.php

As a side note, this is most likely the last time you'll be able to get it at this price, as the prices will increase about 20% on Sept 1...

I just thought this might be useful for some of you... Give it a look and see what you think!