CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > User Group Issues

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2000, 09:57 PM
Christian

Numbers against IDEAS

Hi Solid experts out there! I need some help against IDEAS. My company likes to implement this solution against SolidDesigner. I´m talking about 20 to 100 seats. In order to convince them, I need some hard facts. Does anybody has some strong numbers which compare these systems. The best result should be like: With SD you need 5 min in comparison to 15 min. within Ideas in order to create a specific geometry. Additionally very welcome are figures about the unexpected changes in a design process with values mentioned above. I really appriciate your help. Cheers, Christian
Old 04-21-2000, 08:40 PM
Claus Brod

re: Numbers against IDEAS

Christian,

I suggest you re-post in the SolidDesigner newsgroup; there's much more traffic there, and somebody might have the right data for you.

Claus

Old 05-11-2000, 06:57 AM
Kathie Rossitto

Chrisitan: I recommend checking with your local CoCreate sales representative. He/She can assist in getting this information...besides, that's our job!
Old 10-23-2001, 06:30 AM
Rick

I suggest you use IDEAS (or better yet UG). Or plan on 2 to 24 (or more) hours to update A VIEW in an assembly drawing if you use annotator. Heck even AutoCad does a better job.