CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > ME30

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-1999, 11:51 PM
Pikachu

ME30

I am using Viewer software for my engieering jobs. I was just told that most of viewer softwares no longer support ME30 because CoCreate stopped ME30. If this is true, I would like to know why CoCreate stopped ME30 format.
Old 01-03-2000, 11:57 AM
kurt botsai

re: ME30

The basic reason ME30 is no longer supported by CoCreate is that it has been replaced by SolidDesigner. We used to run ME30 as well, but have upgraded to SolidDesinger some time ago. The advangtages of SolidDesigner over ME30 are many and can not be listed here. I suggest you contact your local CoCreate repersentive, I know they had a very good offer to upgrade from ME30 to SolidDesigner a while ago and I suspect they can still make you a good deal.
Old 01-10-2000, 09:20 AM
Stefano Strani

are u still using ME30? I am an old user of ME30 since it was born, ME30 was very good CAD but I am using now new SD and it is sure better work with. Old user of ME30 get in for a group.
Old 02-17-2000, 11:00 PM
ridhaudin

Can you actually tell me a little bit about me30. what kind of area do you use me30. I am fresh mechanical engineer and i want to share your experience. the last time when i aplly a job at hewlet packard they asked me about this software. So i really need your help in this matter if you don't mind.