CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Annotator

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2001, 06:50 AM
Travis Pound

Angle Tolerance Bug

I have found what seems to be a bug in the way annotator deals with tolerances on a angle dimension. When adding an upper/lower tolerance to an angle dimensioned in deg/min/sec format I enter the tolerance in decimal form. Annotator then converts it to deg/min/sec. Unfortunately, when doing so, it sees fit to add and extra '+' at the front of the tolerance. If you try to edit the tolerance and delete the plus sign out it does not show up in the edit box. Am I missing something simple or is this an actual bug? Thanks in advance for any insight. Travis
Old 06-14-2001, 09:36 PM
Michael Kahle

re: Angle Tolerance Bug

Yes, you're right: It is a bug. There is a workaround that you may be able to use: Edit the tolerance by adding a -sign between the plus/minus-sign and the value. The bug will be fixed in a future version.