CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Annotator

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-1999, 05:41 AM
Steve

Default line types and colors in annotation

I am trying to set the default geometry color to "yellow" in annotation. I have tried adding: " :am_geo_color '1,1,0" in am_customize and (AM_GEO_COLOR) 1,1,0 in pesd_customize, neither entry allows me to create a line that is yellow in an annotation view. Am I putting these in the correct place? Is my syntax correct? Please reply in the most basic of terms as I am just starting to work with the system admin of SD/Annotation. Thanks Steve
Old 07-17-1999, 01:42 PM
Berney Coleman

re: Default line types and colors in annotation

Hi Steve,

The command should be:

(am_view_normal_lines_color :rgb 1,1,0)

Just add this to the end of your am_customize file. There is a list of these commands in Help under the Command Reference link. Click the Index icon at the top and select "A". There you will find all the commands you can set.

Berney Coleman
CoCreate
Old 07-21-1999, 09:24 PM
Michael Kahle

re: Default line types and colors in annotation

Hi Steve, maybe you are looking for this command, which sets the default color for manual created geometry: (AM_GEO_DEFAULT :color :rgb 1,1,0 :done :line_type :SOLID :pen_size 1 ) Best regards, Michael