CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Annotator
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2001, 12:23 AM
Rick singer

plotting multi-sheet drawings to a single plotfile

I am trying to create pdf files from annotation drawings. I have a utility called ps2pdf, which will convert postscript to pdf format, and it works fine for a single sheet drawing. However, according to the hotline, it seems that annotation is incapable of plotting more than one sheet to a file. I find that to be an incredible lack of functionality, so I wonder if anyone has suggestions on how to get pdf out of annotation without manually processing each sheet?
Old 05-22-2001, 02:25 PM
John van Doorn

re: plotting multi-sheet drawings to a single plot

Hi Rick,

We at CSI developed a PDF generator that will deliver multisheet Annotation drawings as a PDF file, thru the WorkManager WebAccess module.

This module will automatically rotate a PDF file in the correct viewable orientation and it will maintain the original format, the tool you're using is only capable of plotting to an A3 or A4.

If you'll like to have more information on this product you can either log on to our web site:

http://www.csi-seattle.com

Or contact me via email:

mailto:info@csi-seattle.com