CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > General > Jobs

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 08:15 AM

Looking for CoCreate CAD Work

Dear Sir,

I, am a Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (M.E., - Prod & Industrial Engg). I completed my Full-Time under graduate in Mechanical Engineering (B.E.,) from P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore, one of the highly ranked Institutes for Mechanical branch in India. After few years of Industrial experience in the area of Design and Development, I did my Post Graduate at Delhi college of Engineering, Delhi in Production and In Engineering.
I have a total work experience of 19 years in the field of design and Development. I have a strong attitude to handle difficult situations. I am great compatibility to work with a group and a leadership quality to lead a team, which I have proved in my earlier assignments.
My latest job is with a Belgium Company. I am involved in design of Textile (fiber) Balers and its accessories. I am working with software called “ONE SPACE DESIGNER” through remote access. I believe that you are looking for a person similar to my profile. I have enclosed my resume herewith for your perusal. If you feel my profile to be suitable, we may discuss the other things over phone.
contact me at
My mobile number is +91-9350040243
my land line number is +91-11-47517413

Regards,

Last edited by SUNDARVIJAYKUMAR; 10-02-2009 at 07:19 PM.