CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Applications > CoCreate Drafting

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2002, 06:50 AM
OneSpace Member

EPS with preview image under HP-UX

Hi folks!

One of our customers needs to have his ME10 drawings plotted into EPS files, so he can use them in tools like QuarkXpress on a MAC (for marketing and catalogues).

However, when using EPS as a plotter type (ME10 HP-UX 10.20), the resulting EPS file does not have preview capability. So when he inserts such a file into his Quark document, he can't see the graphics, and has to first print out the document to see the results.

When he creates such an EPS file using e.g. HPGL in CorelDraw, he will receive an EPS file with preview.

Are there any tools to create and incorporate preview images into such a ME10 generated EPS file ?

Customers uses ME10 under HP-UX and Windows. So if there exist any printer drivers/software tools for the PC platform, that could be helpful as well. Yet a HP-UX based solution is preferred, because the EPS files get generated automatically from WorkManager upon "releasing" them.

Any ideas ???

Cheers,

Chris