CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Annotator

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2000, 11:26 PM
Adam Jones

Annotator incorrectly defining line types

I generate views with hidden line calculation "on" with invisible as the line type. The view(s) will appear with what seems to be missing geometry lines. If I change the view to a line type other than invisible then the geometry line appears, but as a hidden line. Any fixes? I am generating the view incorrectly? I am using Annotator vs. 7.2 on a HP C360 with 512MB RAM.
Old 03-28-2000, 04:37 PM
Walter Geppert

re: Annotator incorrectly defining line types

If there are collisions in the area where lines seem to miss, Annotator is unable to calculate visible edges in the correct manner, so check your model.
Old 03-30-2000, 05:51 AM
Keith Franck

re: Annotator incorrectly defining line types

This problem can be the result of an assembly of parts which 'Clash'. 'Touching' of parts is okay but clashing causes Annotation problems. Remember to place any 3D curves that are in the same assembly into a 'New Container' or moved elsewhere or the clash checking process will be corrupted.