CoCreate User Forum  

Go Back   CoCreate User Forum > Old NewsGroup Archive > Archive Forums > Solid Designer

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2002, 07:18 AM
stefano

popup trouble in HP-UX

hello all there,,,I installed SD 9 on HP-UX workstations and when I press mouse right button on the screen or on any objet it doesn't work. The arrow moves in the reverse side and nothing else, so I supect it could be a X problem (we use X11 ambient). Do you know if there is any patch that I need to install? I remember some like a list of these, but forgot where I read it. Many thx for any help.
Old 10-17-2002, 05:41 PM
Markus

re: popup trouble in HP-UX

Hi Stefano,

SolidDesigner out-of-the-box does definitely not show the behaviour you described. It can only happen if you load in some customizations, where you create a popup menu which has the main application shell as parent.

Please verify your installation and make sure that you don't load any additional custom code which causes this problem.

Markus

Old 10-18-2002, 07:51 AM
stefano

re: popup trouble in HP-UX

Hello Markus Thank you for the help,,,do I to check only SD customizations or X11 also? Because I have this problem soon I installed a fresh SD. Cheers