View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Should posting about upcoming training classes be allowed?

I would like to know how forum members feel about the posting of notices announcing upcoming training classes in this forum. This would include official CoCreate run classes plus any CoCreate related classes run by value added resellers or others. I think this type of information could be of value to forum members, but some might see it as advertising by the company running the class. So I am posting this poll to put it to a vote. Anyone viewing this thread can vote, you don't need to be Registered or logged in.

If the members give the OK we will have to decide how to best implement addition of training notices. Here are some options that come to mind.
  • Have a separate "Training" forum with a new thread for each announcement.
  • Have a sticky "Training" thread at the top of each forum covering classes on that forum topic (such a Modeling, Drafting, Modules, etc). Announcements would be added as new posts.
  • Anarchy - just let people post a new thread wherever they think is appropriate.
Other suggestions are welcome. Please vote and post your opinions, comments, feedback, etc. below. The poll will close on Nov 3, 2007.