PDA

View Full Version : Contract drafter for Modeling/Anno/Drafting

gmatelich
10-27-2009, 12:11 PM
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ZETEC&cws=1&rid=76
Zetec, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Mechanical Drafting Contractor to help us get caught up on drawings and documentation for approximately 6 weeks, in Snoqualmie, WA.

BMaverick
10-28-2009, 03:53 AM
Checked out the link provided.

Since this is a contractor job in a remote area, would lodging and food provision be provided as well? How about travel expenses to locate ou that way?

gmatelich
10-28-2009, 08:03 AM
We're actually pretty close to Seattle, most people that visit Zetec stay in Issaquah. I doubt they would provide food/lodging/travel, except where it made sense as part of the overall pay package. I assume they'll pay more per hour for the perfect candidate, but it would be up to each person to determine if that was enough to cover commuting or food/lodging/travel.

BMaverick
10-29-2009, 07:34 AM
Back in the late 80s, I was once a jober. CDI, AeroTek, Superior ... The jobs lasted from a few weeks to a few months. After that, I would jump a plane or drove to the next jober site.

A majority of the compaines covered living expenses for us jobers who were from out-of-town/out-of-state. Much of the time we were put up in a clean and well maintained motel with a small kitchen or a company rented apartment. In many instances, the company provided a car or drop-off transportation door-to-door. One meal a day was usually covered.

If you can find a jober in the Seattle area, the expenses would be far less.

Finding a 100% "perfect candidate" is next to impossible, but by rating the candidates, a hit rate of 80% fits with a "perfect candidate" window. The only ability to find a 90%+ match is looking towards former employees who held a job in the department or worked hand-in-hand with the department.

gmatelich
12-23-2009, 07:01 AM
http://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ZETEC&cws=1&rid=84

We've reposted this job in case anyone in the Seattle area is in the market.

Thanks
Greg