PDA

View Full Version : What is Error 302, please

Apprentice
05-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Hi guys,

I have been trying to draw some equidistant geometry and getting consistent failures because of the error noted in the title. The shape that I am trying to draw is reasonably simple, consisting of a large diameter circular arc (radius 11" and extending for about 300 degrees). The open end of the arc is closed by two straight lines with an included angle of about 150 degrees. The angle between the lines is blended with a radius of about 5" and the ends of the two lines meet the main arc with fillets about 0.5" radius.

The trace I wish to obtain would lie inside this outer perimeter, at a distance of 0.189" from it. The whole thing will be extruded to form a part of the drawing of a thin walled cast iron part.

The dialogue box which comes from the menu item acts strangely, and usually I do not see the coloured sections of the outer contour but only the normal yellow highlight for selected lines.

Can you give me a lead as to what my basic error might be? I thank you for any assistance.

Andrew Smith

clausb
05-24-2009, 01:28 AM
Do you mean the error message which reads "Creation has failed. Please repeat the process checking all parameters. (Error 302)"?

When exactly do you get the error message, i.e. which command are you trying to execute when the error message happens?

Can you attach a screenshot or test model?

Wolfgang
05-25-2009, 11:13 AM
The whole thing will be extruded to form a part of the drawing of a thin walled cast iron part.
So error message is displayed when pressing OK in extrude command?

Store the work plane used with the geometry as PKG file and upload it, so we can have a detailed look.

What's the version of Modeling in use?

clausb
05-25-2009, 11:56 AM
What's the version of Modeling in use?

Well, we're in the PE forum here, so we can pretty safely assume that the PE version is used 8-)

Wolfgang
05-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Well, we're in the PE forum here, so we can pretty safely assume that the PE version is used 8-)

gssss.. :( okay okay.. I did not see.. ... but still an open question: PE1.0 or 2.0 ? :p ;)