Performing Analysis
Analysis Falied
Analysis job completed unsuccessfully
Could not open file C:/temp/31DQ34~1/Job.f06

What i can do ?

select.vp
04-02-2009, 01:57 AM
Hello Andrea,
I'm Vincent, CoCreate reseller in France.
All my customers using FE Analysis with Modeling 16.00B have the same problems since April 1 2009.
All was OK the 31 March 2009.
Nothing has changed since.
The problem is reproducible even after a removal and installation of FE Analysis.
I first challenged my da_customize parameters, but it is not.
I've contacted CoCreate support and now I wait... If you have some news please post !

andrea
04-02-2009, 02:07 AM
same errors whit FE Analysis 15.50D and 16.00B.
have the same problems since April 1 2009.
All was OK the 31 March 2009.

Solution (TAN) 144429 will be updated
accordingly (Subscription service available).

clausb
04-02-2009, 09:57 AM
We've been working on this problem. Other CAD packages are also affected. See also http://www.mscsoftware.com/support/?Q=132 .

Claus

Igor-st1
04-06-2009, 11:56 PM
hi, any prediction about the patch? months, weeks, days?
That could help to manage ours working plan.
(and decide how/when finish currently FEM analysis)
Thanks

clausb
04-07-2009, 12:34 AM
I hear there will be further communication through PTC support later this week.

Igor-st1
04-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Update - 8th April 2009

PTC R&D received patch version of Nastran software from MSC Software Corporation and implementation / builds are ongoing.

Next Step: Final implementations of patches from MSC Software Corporation and verification to ensure proper implementation.
First verifications have been performed at R&D and Technical Support for verification of patches.
PTC R&D plans to release the patch within the very next days. Additional information will be provided from Technical Support.

Igor-st1
04-08-2009, 11:06 PM
patch is out:

Update - 9th April 2009

Final tests from R&D and Technical Support have successfully been performed

Technical Support finished to upload the patch files to Download area including description.

http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/software_update/swupdate.jsp
See CoCreate Modeling download page and CoCreate Modeling Finite Element Analysis Patches

Patches are available for CoCreate Modeling 2006 (14.00, 14.50), CoCreate Modeling 2007 (15.00, 15.50) and CoCreate Modeling 2008 (16.00)
It is required to download specific patches for each CoCreate Modeling Version and architecture (32bit / 64bit)

andrea
04-08-2009, 11:13 PM
it's possible link share for download here ??

clausb
04-09-2009, 01:36 AM
AFAIK, a support account is required for downloads.

Claus

HomeBrew_Nation
04-14-2009, 06:01 PM
so if I cant a support account how do I get the patch?

Mike Swartz
04-16-2009, 07:45 AM
Your company has a valid support contract with CoCreate.
You should be able to create a PTC support account and then upgrade it so you can download this patch. To upgrade your support account, you will need your SCN and your Customer Number.

Contact PTC customer care at (877) 725-4782 if you do not have these numbers, or you cannot find someone in your company who already has this information.

clausb
04-17-2009, 02:55 AM
For those without a support contract, please get in touch with your local PTC CoCreate sales representative or your local partner contact to request the files needed to patch your FE Analysis installation.

Claus

dotto
05-06-2009, 11:34 AM
help me !!!
can you post me the patch of the FEA Analysis error?

Thank you

clausb
05-06-2009, 11:36 AM
See above - please get in touch with your local PTC CoCreate sales representative or your local partner contact to request the files needed to patch your FE Analysis installation.

dotto
05-06-2009, 11:39 AM
This
(http://www.ptc.com/view?im_dbkey=91304)
Patch availability to address analysis calculation error of CoCreate Modeling's "FE Analysis" module and MSC / Nastran Error since 1st April, 2009 (http://www.ptc.com/view?im_dbkey=91304)

John Scheffel
05-07-2009, 12:30 PM
You can get the patches from those links but you must have a registered login and password for PTC. If you are under support you should be able to get the info necessary to register from your PTC representative or tech support. If you are not under support then follow the recommendations from Claus. It would be great if PTC/CoCreate made the patch available for unrestricted download but since MSC Nastran is also involved they may not have that option.

Maverick
07-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Hi,

I Have the same Probelm with MSC Nastran. In addition to this i have no support from PTC. I got a student license, where i can use every module.
The company i am working for does not have a license for FE Analysis so they also have no support for this. They are not directly registered at PTC but by ASCAD and ASCAD won't give them the update.
... my question now is: how can I get the update ... i need it really fast.

So if somebody has an idea, please tell me.

Best Regards

clausb
07-09-2009, 01:16 AM
The company i am working for does not have a license for FE Analysis so they also have no support for this.

Not sure if I understand this correctly, but if your company doesn't have a software license for FE, then you cannot use it legally anyway, regardless of whether you have a support contract for it or not.

In that case, your only option is through the special student license. Where did you get the student license from?

Claus

Maverick
07-09-2009, 01:30 AM
i think the stundent license is from PTC. And I am sure that i can use it legal because I am a student. ;) I tried to register at PTC and they wanted to have several numbers which i don't know.
And how I said is my company under support by ASCAD and not by PTC.

clausb
07-09-2009, 02:02 AM
Just to recap:

Your company has a license for Modeling, but not for FE analysis. ASCAD provides support to your company.
You have a student license of your own, which also covers modules. This license was acquired directly from PTC.

Correct?

I'm not sure what to do in such a case, but my guess would be that your best option is to talk to whatever contact you used to acquire the student license.

Claus

Maverick
07-09-2009, 02:08 AM
You understand that correctly

OK I will try to get a contact for my student license, thought this is much easier to get an update. It allready lasts 3 days now for me to bring FE Analysis an Air :(