PDA

View Full Version : Annotation line thickness will be too thick when zooming in.

wathavy
03-08-2008, 04:12 AM
Related to this topic.
http://www.cocreateusers.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6678
Can I have the view not to have lines thicker by zooming in with Annotation?

Wolfgang
03-08-2008, 07:23 AM
You can sent (nearly) every Drafting command to the Annotator.

for osd command line usage

(oli::sd-execute-annotator-command :cmd
"SCREEN_TRANSFORMATION ALL ALL ALL SAME 0 SAME")

you can put the same line into you <USERCUSTDIR>Annotation/am_customize file.

I can not remember a setting available in 14.xx in the user interface for now. And i don't have PE version installed at all

wathavy
03-09-2008, 04:12 AM
Thank you, Wolfgang.
I used your suggested line in am_customize. When annotation is launched there was no error poped up. But it did not have positive effect.
Instead, I typed (SCREEN_TRANSFORMATION ALL ALL ALL SAME 0 SAME) in user command box at the bottom. Then attached message box was shown. Should I wait for CoCreate to version up the PE? :confused:

Wolfgang
03-09-2008, 08:23 AM
I used your suggested line in am_customize. When annotation is launched there was no error poped up. But it did not have positive effect.

it has.. but SCREEN_TRANSFORMATION is only working for a PEN size. It's not working for a line size.
-->> modify 2 lines, one with pensize 3, the other with line size 3. Than you'lll see that the command I posted is working fine. but not for line size, which ich restriction of drafting command

Instead, I typed (SCREEN_TRANSFORMATION ALL ALL ALL SAME 0 SAME) in user command box at the bottom.
That's simply wrong! you can not enter a drafting command into the command line of Modeling/Annotation!! This will never work.

Question: do you enter formula of your spreadsheet program into your text editor? Will this work? No!

wathavy
03-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi, thank you for your response.
Is the command SCREEN_TRANSFORMATION be available for reference in the help document?
I bet the problem with me is that I cannot utilize the information already within my hand... I guess.

Wolfgang
03-10-2008, 10:49 AM
You have to distinguish between a Modeling/Annotation command (LISP syntax) on the one side and a Drafting command (ME10-MACRO syntax) on the other side.

Modeling/Annotation are described in the Integration Kit documentation, mainly / index in:
* ...../integration_kit/reference/function_index.html
* ...../integration_kit/reference/annotation/anno_function_index.html

where Drafting command index is found via
* <draftingdir>/locale/en/me_help/me_frame.htm resp.
* <draftingdir>/locale/ja/me_help/me_frame.htm

Using the Modeling/Annotation IKIT function sd-execute-annotator-command you can execute a Drafting command within Annotation. That is what I wrote at 03-08-2008 04:23 PM.

wathavy
03-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Thank you, Wolfgang.
At least I got a clue to look into.
Just by a glance, I recognize words and frases. But I do doubt I can handle these....
At least I do not care for the PE line thickness, I am afraid of loosing time with it. I will defenitely wait for Ver15 over to be, cause I cannot make it thin anyway...

Thank you.;)