PDA

View Full Version : One drawing for many masterdata

seb360
10-22-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi,
I have some pb to solve about managing drawing links to many masterdata (the same drawing for many masterdata)
Is it possible to draw a tabelle with attributes of each masterdata in the drawing ? for exemple a tabelle with masterdata's name and material (because MM want only to load the drawing for one masterdata !)
I have the same pb when i have to draw welded parts. I have then views links to different models and masterdatas in the same drawing ! MM doesn't know which masterdata attributes to use in the frame...
How do you manage with this problem ? Are you also confronted with ?

Thanks for your answer

alexniccoli
11-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Hi seb
A titleblock can have references to

Attributes of Part linked to this drawing
Attributes of this drawing
Change notes of this drawing versions

When user load a drawing,the titleblock is always updated with database contents,and if this drawing has many parents part,model manager ask user which part use to load info into titleblock.In a drawing is possible to
load a bom table that is not updated at load time,but user can put creating from Model Manager.A bom table is a table of part childs of drawing's part with part attributes but also with link attributes(Quantity,Position,etc..).
All other features that have logic are customization.Look at <OSDHandler> tags into wmconf.xml.

Alessandro Niccoli