PDA

View Full Version : Employment Opportunity

Rich
06-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Immediate opening in Middletown RI for a Designer with CoCreate and One-Space modeling. Email kpatricio@mrcds.com We're a Department of Defense Contractor. visit us at www.mrcds.com (http://www.mrcds.com)

swertel
06-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I saw on your website that you need "on-call" draftsman for the RI location. Does it have to be local? Or do consultants work? It also states the other CAD package experience required.

BMaverick
02-24-2012, 08:38 AM
I think this kind of offer is not valid for long time, and as per your post, i know that chances of finding the job is not that easy at your preferred destination and designation. employment issues are many and we should solve them by helping people who are in search for work.

Did you realize you had answered a 6 year old posting?

John Scheffel
02-24-2012, 12:50 PM
I believe this post was a subtle form a spam that we get occasionally. Someone posts a seemingly relevant but short reply that on closer inspection contains no information of any value. The post includes a link to some web site that the member wants to promote. I have deleted the links to that web site from the above posts and 19 similar posts by martincrow.

If anyone notices other posts like this please report them. Just click the Report Post icon (looks like a triangular road sign with a red border) for that post.