PDA

View Full Version : only Annotation

andrea
05-25-2006, 01:38 AM
And the possible to make to only leave Annotation and not Modeling?

stefano_ME30
05-25-2006, 10:20 AM
And the possible to make to only leave Annotation and not Modeling?

Stand-alone Annotation?

John Scheffel
05-25-2006, 12:10 PM
It is not clear what your question is, but if you want to know if it is possible to exit Annotation and leave Modeling running the answer is yes. You can deactivate Annotation from the Modules menu by unchecking it.

andrea
05-25-2006, 10:47 PM
Start only Annotation, in order to only see of designs 2D.

Andy Poulsen
05-26-2006, 06:39 AM
Hi Andrea,

If you only need to see the 2D drawings, you can always just use OSD Drafting (or 2D Access). It starts up quicker than Modeling, and will even load bundle files (in which case it ignores any 3d data).

Does this help?

andy

andrea
05-26-2006, 07:18 AM
I would want Annotation why to times it is necessary to me to insert new quotas in the 2D and with the 2D acces not it possible

John Scheffel
05-31-2006, 12:02 PM
I think at one time CoCreate was working on a stand alone version of Annotation which could be started independent of 3D, but I think they discontinued plans for it. All from very fuzzy memory, but I don't think there is any way to run Annotation independent of 3D at this time. Maybe someone from CoCreate can provide a better response.

I'm not sure what you mean by "insert new quotas in the 2D". Can you provide more detail? You cannot modify drawings with 2D Access, it is a viewer only, but with Drafting you can make many desired modifications to Annotation drawings.