PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing menu items

maykinit
04-06-2006, 09:46 AM
We are using an add on to our ME10 Version 8.5 software. The name of the addon is "Hybrid" and gave the software funtionality with .TIFF files. I am dealing with menu picks(software buttons) that have mysteriously disappeared. Can anyone lend a suggestion that might point me in a good direction? Has anyone had any experience with this software in the past? Thanks in advance for any assist you might offer. It would truly be appreciated.

John Scheffel
04-06-2006, 10:02 AM
We have never used anything called Hybrid, but some more details my help. Are you running under Windows or HP-UX? What TIFF related features did it give you (load, save, import, export, plot, screen capture)? Were the menu buttons that mysteriously disappeared part of a classic style two column menu on the right of the ME10 window?

kas
04-18-2006, 05:52 AM
I think maykinit is referring to MEhybrid from Modultek.
MEhybrid is a tool to add tiff-files in a ME10 drawing. You're also able to modify these "pixmaps" in ME10 by adding or removing pixels.

You should get the MAIN mehybrid menu by entering:

Hybrid_main

John Scheffel
04-19-2006, 10:27 AM
I don't think I've ever heard of Hybrid. Newer versions of Drafting can import TIF files as pixmaps and manipulate them to some extent, but I don't see any functions to add or remove pixels. I'm not sure in which version of ME10/Drafting this feature was added, but it may have been after 8.5.