PDA

View Full Version : Solid+Annotation 13.20

Maurizio
03-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi all
I attach a little image (jpg)
when in annotation from your view you remove or add some parts you can have this component in your browser.
How can use it ?
How can remove it
thank you
Best regards Maurizio

dorothea
03-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Hello Maurizio,

These components are called 'part groups'. You get them when you manage the parts of a view. In the user interface below the view selection button is a small 'Expand' button. Press it and you'll get additional settings 'create part group'. I assume the buttons for 'Removed' and 'Remaining' are switched on in your version. You get a part group holding all removed or remaining parts in that view.
You can delete the part groups with functionality from 'U-Def Feature' menu. There is a section about 'Part Group Feature'. Use the 'Remove' button to delete the feature.

If you don't need the part groups, just switch the buttons off. It will save time in handling the status of the part groups.

Dorothea

Gary L.
03-09-2006, 04:43 AM
This is the responce I got from Support:

Part group features being activated automatically happens only with version 11.50 of OSDM.
This behavior was changed with version 11.6 and newer.

To bypass the behavior you can enter following command to the command line or you enter
the commands directly to your am_customize file

(setq docu::*docu-view-modify-remaining-parts-feature* nil)
(setq docu::*docu-view-modify-removed-parts-feature* nil)

If you are using a version greater than 11.5 you should not need these settings.

Gary

clausb
03-09-2006, 07:05 AM
See also the FAQ entry at
http://www.clausbrod.de/Osdm/OsdmFaqAppKnowhow#PartGroupsManageParts

Claus