PDA

View Full Version : defining isometric view angle

randyss
12-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Is there a command which sets or defines the isometric angle in the predifined isometric views in OSD ver 12.01?

Lim Chee Beng
12-07-2005, 03:14 PM
View/Settings/Iso Mode... not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Henk Stokkel
12-08-2005, 03:03 AM
Put an extra command in the sd_avail_cmds.cmd file

("Isometric SPEC1"
:title "Isometric SPEC1"
:action (ui::uic-set-vp-dir -0.2,-49,1)
:image "SolidDesigner/View/isometric_view_-x-yz"
)

Henk

randyss
12-08-2005, 05:23 AM
maybe further clarification is needed. Looking at a standard displayed iso view, you have 2 angles involved, top to bottom and left to right. I would like to be able to control better the top to bottom, which may be adjusting the numbers (1,-1,1) or what ever. Which number controls what? The first=x, second=y, third=z ? Which controls the top to bottom angle?

bobwing
07-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Has anyone been able to figure this out? I would like to set up my iso view options to match SWorks. I have used every combination of 1,1,1 but I can't keep the y direction vertical. Thanks.

Mike_Maenpaa
10-29-2013, 12:35 PM
Has anyone been able to figure this out? I would like to set up my iso view options to match SWorks. I have used every combination of 1,1,1 but I can't keep the y direction vertical. Thanks.

I realize this is a very old post, but since I'm obviously researching the same thing as others, I thought I'd provide what I have so far and hopefully it will help someone else down the road. See the attached XLS file. I have the view direction assigned to different toolbar buttons now, but hope to create a more elegant display when time and learning more LISP allows me. You can assign to buttons or paste to command line.

Mike