PDA

View Full Version : Load *.pum and *.acc files

Trinity
10-21-2005, 04:54 AM
Hello to everyone,

how can load the right-mouse button menus file (*.pum) and keybord abbreviaton file (*.acc) during the modeling session like i do whit toolbar files (*.tlb) with the command (oli::Sd-load-toolbar "c:/tmp/toolbar.tlb")?

Thank's

Trinity

May Kung
10-21-2005, 08:21 AM
Hello to everyone,

how can load the right-mouse button menus file (*.pum) and keybord abbreviaton file (*.acc) during the modeling session like i do whit toolbar files (*.tlb) with the command (oli::Sd-load-toolbar "c:/tmp/toolbar.tlb")?

Thank's

Trinity
You shouldn't need to "tell" OSD to load the .pum file if it's in your sd_customize directory. It autoloads upon startup. Or are you talking about loading it after you've already started OSD?

Trinity
10-24-2005, 01:09 AM
You shouldn't need to "tell" OSD to load the .pum file if it's in your sd_customize directory. It autoloads upon startup. Or are you talking about loading it after you've already started OSD?

Yes, i need to load the file after i've already started OSD ... the file is not on sd_customize directory ... like c:/Temp/right_mouse.pum ...

Mathieu
11-24-2005, 11:06 PM
HI Trinity

I have already tried to load *.pum but it is not possible at the moment.

MD

Thom Ivancso
11-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Hello Trinity,

Try using the format nil agrument with the load statement as such

(load (format nil "c:/Temp/right_mouse.pum "))

Cheers,
Thom

clausb
11-26-2005, 01:52 AM
How is the format statement supposed to help here? All it does it is to take its input string, format and return it. In this case, since there are no formatting instructions in the string, NO changes will be made to the string whatsoever, so you could just as well use the string directly in the load statement.

Claus

Markus
11-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Hello Trinity,

you can't load *.pum files via any regular LISP function nor via any Integration Kit function. Those files are interpreted at OSDM startup via special code which is only executed during startup.
The same applies to *.acc files.

Markus