PDA

View Full Version : Special Characters Customizations

jimfisch
08-24-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm trying to get some characters added to the "Special Characters" menu in the Anno text editor. I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

I need a triangle that is both unfilled as well as hatched. We currently have a square and circle (both filled), but I need to add unfilled versions, too.

Alternatively, I can build these in the "Symbols" menu. The nice thing about the text editor is that they scale. I'm new to LISP, but learning.

The text menu special characters have some other sort of "meta identifier" and come sort of code sequence.

If I can get pointed in the right direction to learn about this, I can go off on my own and try to figure it out.

Thanks,

Fish

May Kung
08-25-2005, 09:04 AM
Symbols scale, too. I've made custom symbols for use here and the scaling is controlled via the Edit Symbol menu.

tom kirkman
09-02-2005, 03:45 AM
I am attaching a word file that explains how to add special characters to the hpsymbols.fnt and hpsymbols2.fnt files. These special characters can then be added to the menu in the anno text editor. The document explains how to do this as well. You will need ME10 installed to edit the font file.

Tom