PDA

View Full Version : Email to Project Team Members from OneSpace.net

bob_christenson
07-19-2005, 01:10 PM
I am unable to find a method to send an email to all of the Team Members from within OneSpace.net. Is there such a mechanism?

bob_christenson
07-21-2005, 01:35 PM
Need to clarify .... I am looking for a mthod to send email from the OneSpace.net PROJECT WORKSPACE to team members.

dszostak
08-24-2005, 07:31 AM
Hello Bob:

You can do that from OneSpace.net meeting center by preselecting your team members and then clicking on the email icon.

bob_christenson
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
I understand that I can do that from Meeting Center. I tend too work from the Project side of e OneSpace and often have the need to send files via Email to other people who do NOT have access to OneSpace. These are people who may be rngaged in the project only for a specific task that is short time. I do not want to have to train them, buy them a OneSPace license in order to give them access to the files being stored in the PRoject Workspace.

Mike Swartz
01-26-2006, 05:40 AM
I tend too work from the Project side of e OneSpace and often have the need to send files via Email to other people who do NOT have access to OneSpace. These are people who may be rngaged in the project only for a specific task that is short time.
I guess I don't totally understand exactly your expectations. You want to use a mail program from within Project Workspace to send mail to people who are not a member of your project?