PDA

View Full Version : send a value from macro to lisp [lisp]

Harry
04-11-2005, 04:15 AM
I like to find out what teh location of the title block is inside a sheet. To do this, I can use a annotion macro to get the ll and ur values.
But...
does someone know how to send a value from a macro to lisp?

I found:

LET Dmy (DOCU_OPEN_CONNECTION_TO_SD)
LET Dmy (DOCU_ADD_LINE_TO_SD '(list ')
LET Dmy (DOCU_ADD_LINE_TO_SD '(list ')
LET Dmy (DOCU_CLOSE_CONNECTION_TO_SD)

and

LET result (DOCU_WRITE_LINE_TO_SD msg)

but disn't find any info about these commands.

Does someone has more info about these commands?

best regards,

arry

Wolfgang
04-11-2005, 10:54 AM
it's a very good idea to use the possbilites of your file manager and search through all the HTML files in help directory for the word you are looking for.

But also without this general method you can find it.

How do you get infos from annotator back? hm?? using ikit function sd-execute-annotator-function

so..

anno_function_index.html -> goto sd-execute-annotator-function CLICK!
anno_cmds.html -> sd-execute-annotator-function
read and find "valid ME10 function" CLICK!
read and find "return a LISP form to SolidDesigner..." CLICK!
goto "How to return a valid LISP form Annotator (ME10) to OneSpace Designer"
read and understand. click ( in your head... not with the mouse button! ;) )

hmmmmm.... from the very top level of IKIT documentation there was not any trick to go down to that page.

If I would know you personally I would say something.... with a smilie behind. But here I don't.

Harry
04-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Hi Wolfgang,

I did a search in explorer but did get any hits of html files. I did found serveral mac files which uses these commands. I did a retry in searching the string in explorer and didn't find it again.
A college of my explained me that win exploxer doens't always look in all the files you would expect. He run a vbs util to annouce win which files much be examed durign search. And voila! Now the files are listed after a search.

Thanks for the hint Wolgang, and you can always tell what you think (as long as you place a smile behind it ;) )

greetings Harry