PDA

View Full Version : abuot distribute file questions

xiaotian
11-27-2004, 09:02 PM
hello all:
i have some question about distribute file questions.when i finish installing ONE SPACE MANAGER,that is include distribute file,but i don't know ,what i do for check that distribute file right?!
i wait ,PLE help me!thanks you!

xiaotian
11-29-2004, 12:12 AM
that's difficult?if everybody have do it .PLE help me.i don't want drop.

xiaotian
12-17-2004, 01:24 AM
why,there have not that people answer me ,

clausb
12-17-2004, 08:44 AM
I find it difficult to understand your question, frankly. Maybe that is why you have not received any answers yet. Can you re-phrase the question? Could a screenshot help to illustrate your problem?

Claus

John Scheffel
12-17-2004, 10:26 AM
I don't understand the question either. I realize it may be difficult to post in English, but without a clear question it is impossible to provide any answer.

Also you must realize that no one is paid to answer questions posted here, it is not an official CoCreate support channel. Even though some of the people who answer questions here work for CoCreate, it is not their job and they often do so on their own time. So it may take a while to get a response or your questions may go unanswered.

Since this comes up from time to time, I have added a NEW MEMBERS READ ME: About This Forum (http://www.cocreateusers.org/forum/showthread.php?p=14019#post14019) thread to Web Site and Forum Info (http://www.cocreateusers.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2).

Teh Tiack Ein
12-19-2004, 10:18 PM
I try to convert your message into Chinese language but find it difficult to understand as well. If you think you can express your problem better in Chinese message, you can post your problem in ECS (CoCreate Resell partner) website
http://www.ecstwn.com.tw/index.html

Again, it is not an official ECS support channel. Even though some of the people who answer questions here work for ECS, it is not their job and they often do so on their own time.

Thom Ivancso
12-20-2004, 01:13 PM
I moved this thread to here because I feel it is belongs in the Data Management area more then in the Customization area.

Cheers
Thom

John van Doorn
12-21-2004, 05:25 AM
Hi xiaotian,

Let me try to answer your question, alltough I might misunderstood your question as well :eek:

When you've installed the Software Distribution Server, there is also an Apache server installed on your system on the port you've selected during install.

The Software Distribution Server only runs on Windows (HPUX is NOT supported).

With an installed Software Distribution Server you can now eassily install and upgrade ModelManager clients.

For the first install, just try to start ModelManager from within OSDM and the system will ask you to point to the Software Distribution Server and the installation will be done automaticlly on the client.

If later you decide to have a different XML configuration file or want to add some customization.
You just have to apply the changes on the server and run mmbuild.bat again.

The next time a client tries to start ModelManager the user will be prompted that there is a new version available and has a choice to install it. If he accept the new version there is no futher input needed (The previous installation will be removed and the new installation will be installed).

Maybe this is a good answer but not to your question, I don't know :confused:

xiaotian
01-02-2005, 01:28 AM
thanks all people for answer,firstly,i'm sorry ,because maybe i don't expression my question clear.because my company buy osm that include distribute file.for communication with management data of other country company ,we don't buy installing of ecs.so i must install it myself,i don't know if it have some especially request.
my password :

Product Number : C210 Model Manager
# Number of licenses encoded : 1
# *-----------------------------------------------------------------------*
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# (PWO:xxx+xxx, PN:Cxxx, WM Workflow Client ,#1)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# (PWO:xxx+xxx, PN:C210, Model Manager ,#2)
Hwmdcxxxxxxxxx 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# (PWO:xxx+xxx, PN:C210, WM Documents 13 bs ,#1)

# Password Order Number : xxx+xxx
# Reference Number : xxxxxxxxxx
# Product Number : C510 Synchronize Distributed Files
# Number of licenses encoded: 1
# *-----------------------------------------------------------------------*
xxxxxxxxxxx axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx86c
# (PWO:xxx+xxx, PN:C510, Distributed Files ,#1)

i have osm installing instruction book file,but for the distributed files,whether have some especially request.
if everybody have install osm that include distributed files,can you tell me that have some difference with osm that don't include distributed files.
so follow,it's one step ,whether it configurate distributed files address.

xiaotian
01-02-2005, 01:43 AM
if you know .please tell me detail information ,thanks ,i am not good at english.