PDA

View Full Version : Reg : 3D Points

joseph_z
11-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Dear all,
Here at a time I am creating two different parts with same topology and are having different start points on different workplanes with Intersecting Construction Geometry to select the points.
Unfortunately, it is not selecting the intersection point of Con.Geometry on a Non-Active Workplane to create the second part.

Please suggest me.

Thanks

Joseph

dorothea
11-29-2004, 12:28 AM
Hi Joseph,

What is your question? How to create the intersection points? How to create the parts? How to select the points? Do you want it programmatically or interactivle?

Sorry, didn't get the point.

Regards,
Dorothea

joseph_z
11-29-2004, 08:20 PM
Sorry for making you confusion.
We are already written the Programm to Create two different parts having same Dimensions at different workplanes ( even though they are non-active) having intersecting Con. Geometry to select the part start point.

But, my query is that it is working in the sence it is selecting the Intersection points of Non-active workplanes on one Machine and at the same time it is NOT on other system.

Thank you ...

Regards
Joseph

clausb
11-29-2004, 10:33 PM
I still find the description confusing. Can you attach a screenshot to illustrate what you mean?

Claus

joseph_z
11-30-2004, 11:59 PM
Thanks all of you,
Here only some problem in my system while loading and thats why it is not worked still today But now it is working.

Thanks

Regards
Joseph