PDA

View Full Version : !!!! Syntax ?????

g2sv
08-22-2004, 03:02 AM
Dear Friends,
i was trying to make combination of pulldown menus.
my problems are,

1) After choosing range(here A,B,C,D) from first pull down menu, the options avalible in second pull down menu should be chaged according to inputs given in first pull down menu.

2) Choosing all inputs in this dialog box i want to call appropriate command like d1. but the problem is that command requires some other inputs to be given in it's own dialog box and some other inputs to be choosen on screen.

can anybody guide me ?

Regards,
GAV.

dorothea
08-22-2004, 10:06 PM
Hi GAV,

Attaches is a changed version of your command.

1) After choosing range(here A,B,C,D) from first pull down menu, the options avalible in second pull down menu should be chaged according to inputs given in first pull down menu.

* :after-input (progn ;!!! no quote
* sd-set-range 'call was correct. In addition you need to set the first value as current value

2) Choosing all inputs in this dialog box i want to call appropriate command like d1. but the problem is that command requires some other inputs to be given in it's own dialog box and some other inputs to be choosen on screen.

You can call another dialog with sd-call-cmds. But this called dialog cannot become interactive. SO there is no possibility to get interactive user input.

Dorothea

g2sv
08-23-2004, 12:58 AM
Thanks Dorothea !!!!!