PDA

View Full Version : to create one DLL from file lisp ??

andrea
08-03-2004, 11:46 PM
How I can create one DLL from rows lisp?
Exists one documentation?

I have Microsoft Visual C++ but I do not know like making ....
Help ......... Help ....

dorothea
08-04-2004, 03:00 AM
Hello Andrea,

You can compile the lisp code. This is part of thde developers integration kit. Documentation exists. In OSD 12.00 you'll find it here:
help/Common/documentation/integration_kit/concepts/advanced.html#compile
Go to the link 'Reference Manual' and you find the syntax description.

Dorothea

andrea
08-04-2004, 04:12 AM

andrea
08-04-2004, 04:13 AM
Sorry ....

if launch from the line of command of solid (compile-file "tmp.lsp") they give the following error to me:
Error LISP :
The function COMPILE-FILE is undefined.

WHY ?????

clausb
08-04-2004, 04:47 AM
You need to install the Developer's Kit. Also, in order to compile LISP files, you must have a Developer's Kit license.

Claus

andrea
08-05-2004, 01:51 AM
As I can see if I have installed the Developer's Kit ??
Or where I can download the program ??

THANKS

clausb
08-05-2004, 02:20 AM
If COMPILE-FILE is undefined, then you know that the Developer's Kit is not installed. The Developer's Kit is on your installation CD; it's an option in the regular setup program.

Claus

andrea
08-05-2004, 05:13 AM
I have instal Developer's Kit ,
but they give always the same error to me
(The function COMPILE-FILE is undefined)

How I can verify if it is installed correctly
and if I have the license?

(it serves the license to insert in the mels? )

Still thanks

Andy Poulsen
08-05-2004, 06:51 AM
Hi Andrea,

Even if the Developer's Kit is installed correctly, I believe you will still see the "The function Compile-File is undefined" if you don't have a license available.

If you have purchased a Developer's Kit license, and you know the name of your MELS (i.e. License Server) machine, you can check the status of available licenses with a web browser by using an address similar to this:

http://<mels_host>:17171

(replacing <mels_host> with the name or IP address of your license server.

If you have a license for the Developer's Kit, one of the lines on the summary page should have "Developers Kit" in the first column (and hopefully a number greater than zero in the "Available" column).

If your Developer's Kit license doesn't show up on your server, it may not have been added to your mels.conf file, or there may be another problem.

Of course, if you don't have a Developer's Kit license, I'm sure CoCreate would be glad to let you purchase one! :)

I hope this helps!

andy

andrea
08-05-2004, 07:00 AM
I have the license for Developers Kit { Developers Kit|SolidDesigner LISP Compiler } and aviable number one.
but they give always l'error.........
what to me I can make.......?

IS given that solid not cargos...?

They are deprived of hope.....

Andy Poulsen
08-05-2004, 07:14 AM
Are there any messages in the console window? If you don't have the console window open, show it using View->Console.

Then try compiling again, and see if there are any messages in the console window. Often useful messages are shown in this window that help to identify problems...

good luck!

andy

Thom Ivancso
08-06-2004, 09:05 AM
Hello Andrea,

Could you post or email one of us the code that you are trying to compile. We could then try it ourselves to see what is going on.

Cheers
Thom