PDA

View Full Version : please help

kittyzsp
07-13-2004, 01:18 AM
if I have no the OSD and only want to use Manager, What will I install? I don't know the different of Project manager, Data manager, drawing manager and Modle manager. Where do I get the meterial? Thanks a lot!

alexniccoli
07-13-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by kittyzsp
if I have no the OSD and only want to use Manager, What will I install? I don't know the different of Project manager, Data manager, drawing manager and Modle manager. Where do I get the meterial? Thanks a lot!

If you want know if is possible to use Model Manager out of Modeling, is possible modifing the script runmm.bat located into modelmanager directory
adding the following line

set MODELMANAGERUSERLOCATION=dir

where dir is the directory containing the *.xml files,tipically is C:\documents adn settings\user name\application data\cocreate\cocreate\osd_modeling\12.00\modelmanager

the problem is that if the main window for some reason loses visibility is impossible to reload the window.

Alessandro Niccoli

Tom
07-14-2004, 05:40 AM
ModelManager without Modeling ("Standalone ModelManager" or "Data Manager") will not be available before Version 13 - thats the official information from CoCreate.

Yet DataManager does already exist in Version 12 - its just hidden, and it still has one or two bugs.

Like Alex said, you have to change the runmm.bat. The problem, when the main window gets invisible, can also be solved:
Edit runmm.bat and find the line were java is executed.
Replace "OSDM" with something else. This parameter says which Manager will be started.
"OSDM" -> Start ModelManager.
"OSDD" -> Start DrawingManager
anything else -> Start DataManager

Tom

kittyzsp
07-18-2004, 04:46 PM
I know Moldmanager programm is used by Java. So I think if I must study Java? How level do I study in order to use Moldmanager?

Harry
07-18-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by kittyzsp
I know Moldmanager programm is used by Java. So I think if I must study Java? How level do I study in order to use Moldmanager?

If you want to use it, you don't have to learn JAVA. If you like to make your own funtionality, you have to jump in the deep! :)

kittyzsp
07-19-2004, 11:08 PM
I am a support engineer. So I want to know if I must study Java when I will support to my customizes for module manager.

kittyzsp
07-19-2004, 11:16 PM
I am a support engineer. So I want to know if I must study Java when I will support to my customizes for module manager.