06-14-2004, 06:54 AM
What is the code to activate reset all for toolbars and keyboard
For
OSD_Modeling_11.60.2.0
OSD_Modeling_11.60.0.13

Bill

John Scheffel
06-14-2004, 09:34 AM
When you install Modeling, it should create a file named "ResetUISettings.bat" directly under the main install folder (OSD_Modeling_x.x.x.x). If you execute this batch file when Modeling is not running, the next time you start everything should be reset to the default state.

bdining
06-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Thanks John

I know about this command but the problem with using it is at will also reset the position of all the toolbars.
Pressing the reset all under customization will maintain the position along with updating the command or look of existing toolbars.

Is there a way to call the reset command?

Thanks
Bill

John Scheffel
06-14-2004, 01:55 PM
So you are looking for the Modeling command which is run by Reset All Toolbars? I tried using the Recorder but it didn't capture anything. I tried searching the list of Integration Kit commands for "toolbar", but the closest command I found was "sd-load-all-toolbars" which will load all the toolbars in a specified folder. I can't find the command that does it. Maybe one of the CoCreate gurus can provide the command.

Markus
06-14-2004, 10:54 PM
Hi Bill,

there is no supported LISP API to reset a toolbar in a programmatic way.

You can try the following unsupported internal function:

(ui::cust-load-toolbar "full-path-to-toolbar-definition-file" :reset t)

Cheers,
Markus

P.S.: In 12.0 this task is much easier, because here you can simply remove the .tlb files in the user customize directory while keeping the sd_ui_layout.def file.

bdining
06-15-2004, 05:19 AM
Thanks Markus,

This function will work just fine for my needs.

Is there a function for reseting the keyboard hotkeys?

Bill

Markus
06-16-2004, 02:39 AM
Hello Bill,

Is there a function for reseting the keyboard hotkeys?

no, such function does not exist.

Markus