PDA

View Full Version : Partial Loads not working as expected

C. Obee
05-17-2004, 06:06 AM
I wanted to know if anyone else is having problems with Loading a partial assembly. The problem we are having is that if we have a top level assembly with three sub assemblies within it and each of these sub-assemblies share a common part (such as a fastener), we will not get the shared parts to load up unless we perform a re-load after the initial load.

I have attached a JPG file that shows my load screen. I selected the "Top Level Assembly" to load and then I unselected the "Assembly-GR03" sub assembly. When doing this both of my models in the sub assembly "Assembly-GR02" become unselected and if I perform a load, I do not get what I wanted and that is for "Assembly-GR01 and GR02" to be load but not "GR03".

From reading the Help within Model Manager this should work correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreceiated.

Current Versions
Model Manager 2004
OSD 2004 Version 12.01C

Regards,
Charlie

dszostak
05-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Two things:
1. Didn't see your JPG file attached to the thread. :(
2. The situation for partial loading and shared parts should work as you expected. We noticed the issue in MM 2004 and will have it resolved for 2005. :)

BTW & this is for everyone using the forum...
Make sure you contact CoCreate Support if you have ANY questions/issues/bugs/defects about a particular CoCreate product. When Support is contacted, they can address and document the issue(s) for the next release fix schedule (If you've already contacted CoCreate Support, state that in your post so users know the process has started).

Issues/bugs/defects aren't tracked through the user group website, they are only monitored. This is a main reason why it's important to contact CoCreate Support for any product related issue, small or big.