PDA

View Full Version : Macro menu

engineering
05-17-2004, 04:22 AM
Can you help me to create a menu windows like ?
The menu is composed to 2 rows and 2 columns , in each cell there is an icon . When i select with mouse a cell , i execute a macro .

Than for help

dorothea
05-17-2004, 10:04 PM
Hello,

Don't know where you want to create this menu: in OneSpace Designer Drafting or Modeling?
If you need it in Modeling, please have a look at the following Link in the documentation
help/Common/documentation/integration_kit/reference/sd_menus.html#sd-create-menu

Dorothea

engineering
05-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Sorry for my little explanation.
I'd like to create a menu in OSD Drafting.

Thom Ivancso
05-18-2004, 09:02 AM
Hello,

Here is a PDF document I have that will help to explain the process. I will need to place it on here in three posts because of it's size.

Part 1

Hope it helps
Cheers
Thom

Thom Ivancso
Part 2

Thom Ivancso
Part 3

engineering
05-18-2004, 10:52 PM
thank Thom Ivancso for your help .

pcushion
07-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Thom Ivancso
Hello,

Here is a PDF document I have that will help to explain the process. I will need to place it on here in three posts because of it's size.

Part 1

Hope it helps
Cheers
Thom

Would you know of any "In Depth" information on this.
I am going to attampt taking Steve Montambault's ACE menu for hardware and create puldowns and the sort.

Thanks.
Paul.

Thom Ivancso
07-15-2004, 10:19 AM
Hello Paul,

I did something of that nature a while back, but with a metric size instead of inch. It took a lot of work to figure out how to get the new menu commands to work like the old menus. As far as how they work off each other as you pick the required information to build the hardware.

I have attached a screen image of what I did if you would like more information on the inner workings let me know.

Cheers
Thom

pcushion
07-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Thom,

That is exactly what I am looking for!
How well does it work?

You wouldn't be interested in sharing this file, would you?

I am certain there are alot of people who would be interested in this.

Paul.:cool:

Thom Ivancso
07-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Hello Paul,

It works fairly well, I have wanted to go back and rework it a bit. I have learned a few new tricks since I did that one a few years back that make the menus a bit more stable. Let me see what I can come up with and I'll get something out to you and the user group.

Cheers
Thom