PDA

View Full Version : XPlo

stefano_ME30
03-30-2004, 11:05 AM
hello all

does any know about Xplo?
I'm trying to explode an assembly by one level at time, but it want not to hold and all explodes until last level has reached.

thanks

Stefano

Martin.M
06-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Hi Stefano,

I don't know Xplo. Do you explain me the tool. Where I can get the Tool or more information ?

Bye
Martin

stefano_ME30
06-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Xplo is a SIT developed product and you can find information on Tarifa (CoCreate italian didtributor).
http://www.tarifa.it/
The product has two licenses kind one for server (were you can make exploded view) and one client where exploded view can be edited.

There are allot of tolls fot make explosions where you can make easier different kind of explosions (radial concentric or linear one), you have only to chose the reference part (that will not be moved) and by cursor you can explode parts.

The very interesting thing is that assembly will remember exploded view and by the clients side you can ask exploded or not assembly to view for to make Annotator update of it.

It works no bad and it is a true improvent of Formations command.

The very bad thing (that I ccannot accept and I'm fighting with them) is that you cannot explode assemblies level by level, but only parts selected in the tree.

So it is not so useful when (ever for us) you have more then nine subassembly levels bifor ot find parts and making spare parts catalog often you never have to explode the last level.

But it is in fighting and we will see how it will go.

:))

ask me for any others you need (I hope it is clear not like mud)

:)