PDA

View Full Version : Customization in version 12

Izio
01-08-2004, 02:03 AM
Hello everybody
Yesterday I installed new version 12.01, and I found a little problem:
I'm not able to load my pesd_customize automatically.
I load it with load command from command line.

I put this file under solid ducuments/users..../solid 12.00/
I put it also under solid installation directory without good results.

????????????????

There is a method inside Solid in order to know which file is read during the startup phase ???

thank you
bye

Izio

AndyHingston
01-08-2004, 02:22 AM
Izio,

The customisation files n Rev 12.xx have now been changed. If you rename your pesd_customize file to sd_customize, you should find that it will be read in at startup.

The help file documents all file names and load sequence at file:///C:/Program%20Files/CoCreate/OSD_Modeling_12.1.0.7/help/Common/documentation/integration_kit/reference/advanced_cust.html#FILENAMES-AND-DIRECTORIES

I hope this helps.

Regards

Andy

John Scheffel
01-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Izio
There is a method inside Solid in order to know which file is read during the startup phase ???
If you want to see a listing of which files are loaded during startup, you can add a -v option to the command that starts Modeling. Under Windows you do this by editing the Target: field under the shortcut properties. From your Home path it appears that you are running under HP-UX. I'm not sure how you are starting, but if you can add the -v to the command that calls Modeling it should work.

Version 12 includes a fairly extensive renaming of the startup customization files. Although it makes going from 11 to 12 a little painful, in the long run it is a good thing. The developers have implemented a much more consistent and logical naming scheme.