PDA

View Full Version : Looking to move to Florida

ma_marino
11-18-2003, 10:25 AM
Hello out there. I am new to the group and would like to let everyone know that I would like to move to the Orlando Florida area. I have been an employee of Hewlett Packard for 24 years. Recently, I have been doing some independent contracting for the Hewlett Packard company in Vancouver Washington. During the last 26 years, I have been utilized as everything from Drafter to Mechanical Tooling Engineer. Also, during that time, I have used what is now know as OneSpace Designer from CoCreate. I consider myself to be somewhat fluent in the program but I can always improve. The best way that I know how to do that is to use the program in newer and broader ways. So I want to "put the word out" that I am looking for some sunshine and challenge.

(Oregon provides limited sunshine and an 8% unemployment rate. While this in itself poses a challenge, it is not the challenge that I am referring to.)

Let me know if you have any information that can help me.

Thanks

Resume available on request.

ma_marino
01-22-2004, 06:12 AM
Hello again,

Well it is now official. The contract job that I have held in the Northwest is coming to an end January 30th. I am planning my own little preview trip to Orlando during the first week of February to find an apartment. That means that by February's end, I should be settled in Florida.

I guess what I am really saying is, "OK, I am ready to be employed by someone out there. Please email me and let me know what is out there."

Thank you,

Marty Marino