PDA

View Full Version : when send packet, model manager could send e-mail to my partner?

remas
10-14-2003, 06:29 PM
Who knows how to send e-mail automatic, when I send packet to my partner.

dszostak
10-24-2003, 08:39 AM
If the packet is newly created, then this would be customization to create an automatic e-mail to the recieving party. On the other hand, if the packet already exists both of the sender and the recieve can subscribe to packet. Subscribing will generate automatic emails.

remas
10-27-2003, 11:36 PM
Thanks your help.

My packet is newly created and the Subscribing also generate automatic. But my partner can¡¦t receive packet, when I send packet to him.

Could you tell me the detail process how to set it.
Thahks.

Best Regard.
:rolleyes:

dszostak
10-28-2003, 06:24 AM
Hello remas:
Is your partner using Model Manager, Drawing Manager or Project Data Manager? Is your partner entered into the database? If he is, you also need to make sure he has an email associated to his name.
David

remas
10-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Hello dszostak:

Yes, My partner uses Model Manager & Project Data Manager and he has an email associated to his name.

But when I send packet to him, he can't receive my e-mail.

please see screen shot.

dszostak
10-31-2003, 06:16 AM
This is probably a technical situation that CoCreate Support will be able to help you analysis and resolve. Without talking to you directly, it seems like you are doing everything right. If the packet is already created and you subscribe with the option Sent Packet ON, an email should be generated automatically after you send it. Sorry I can't help, but please put a call into CoCreate Support.

remas
11-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Thanks your help.

I will try it again and call our CoCreate Support.