PDA

View Full Version : WorkManager and/or Modelmanager

Izio
09-12-2003, 02:21 AM
Hi all

I would like to compare Modelmanager and Workmanager.
In order to do this can I use in my env. 7 seats with workmanager, 1 new seats (on my portable PC) with ModelManager ?
of course I would like to use the same db and standard env. of
Modelmanager (I mean no customization).

tahnk you in advance
:confused:

dszostak
09-12-2003, 07:17 AM
Hello Izio:

We have an online demo that highlights the comparison of Model Manager and WorkManager's (WM) Design Data Management (DDM). The demo shows the differences in usability and highlights Model Manager's tighter integration into Designer Modeling. Please take a look. This is much easier than having to mess with your current WM production environment.

Go to our website and take a look at the Downloads & Demos page. Find the demo under Model Manager with the description:
View a side-by-side comparison of Model Manager and Design Data Management to see how Model Manger improves a designer's existing working environment.
Click here (http://www.cocreate.com/demos.cfm) to go to the Downloads & Demos page.

After watching the demo if you have any questions please reply back to this thread.
Let me answer any questions on cost per seat, implementation, prerequisites, etc.

Izio
09-15-2003, 12:52 AM
Hello David,
thank you for you suggest, I saw the demo and there are some poin very interesting in ModelManager.
Up to now our WorkManager didn't have many customization, and we started to use it only 2/3 month ago, so probably to move to ModelManager will not be very expensive in term of cost in term of time and customization.

Yes we need more info regarding this parameter, Euro for seat (7 seats) cost to move WorkManager env to Modelmanager,.......
Can you give me your email ??
thank you
Best regard ;)

dszostak
09-15-2003, 07:10 AM
Hello Izio:

A single Model Manager or Drawing Manager seat is $1050 US.
I have also contacted our Europen Sales Manager so we can get you all the data management information you need. If you would like, I could have someone call or email you?