PDA

View Full Version : Job in Oregon

TomTruong
07-09-2003, 09:21 AM
I currently am looking for a mechanical engineer with Solid Designer experience for a client located in Portland, Oregon. If you are interested, please e-mail me your background. This is an immediated openning. Thank you.

gmatelich
07-09-2003, 10:27 AM
you may need to fix your profile to allow users to send you an email.

John Scheffel
07-09-2003, 12:33 PM
You definitely should NOT include your E-mail address in the post or your signature, SPAM sniffers will find it.

However, if you enable E-mail in your profile people can send you E-mail without ever seeing your address. The switch for this is "Hide Email Address". The name and description do not accurately reflect what this switch does. If you set it to Yes, there will not be an email button under your posts. If you set it to No, the button will be there and people can use it to E-mail you, but they won't see your E-mail address. Only Admins can get your E-mail address. The button should be named "Hide E-mail Button".

If you don't want to enable E-mail, you can request that people send you a Private Message using the pm button. You can set your options so that you will recieve an E-mail whenever you receive a private message, which will contain a link to take you directly to the message.

Just click user cp, Edit Options, find the "Send you an email when you receive a Private Message" line and set it to Yes. Then click Submit Modifications at the bottom.

AlexDring
09-24-2003, 03:29 PM
I am not a degreed engineering, but I have 3.5 years of current experience working with HP in Corvallis and SolidDesigner 11.6.