PDA

View Full Version : Sketch and text reference

Michel Gendron
07-04-2003, 07:36 AM
Hi folk,
I have very bad time with autocad users! They ask me to do a title block customization to make it work like autocad...

In brief, to fillup a sketch, they use "block attributes". Those one are link with the sheet or the sketch it self. I used the example in annotation to create some attributs to a part, I did some trick to get those attribut using the current view set in annotation, but it's not what they want.

They want simply a dialog box to fill, then the title block will update.

I'm not a lisp programmer. but I know how to copy and modify when I see an example. This is exaclty what I need to complete the job:
How to set & inquire attributs to sktech, frame, sheet and drawing?
How can we set text reference to inquire an attribut of his owner, or the owner of his owner (like "project" attribut of the title block or sheet that own that title block).

I know then Model manager is a king to do that, but it's not every body that can play with Oracle.

Thanks for your help. Please excuse my poor english

Michel

Sinan
08-08-2003, 07:33 AM
Hi Michel,

I was just going through the forum and read your inquery - there were no replies yet .. did you already get a solution ?

Do you still need help ?

Sinan
http://www.solidgenius.com

Michel Gendron
08-08-2003, 01:34 PM
Hi Sinan,
you're the first one to reply to this post!

Sinan
08-09-2003, 05:46 AM
Hi Michel,

if you send me a small example how it should look like and attach your frame with title block information - I check whether I can make a dialog automizing this job.

I will be on holiday in the next week - but when I come back I will check definetly.

Bye

Sinan