PDA

View Full Version : inquiring current animation settings for current r-set

fabrizio
06-26-2003, 03:02 AM
Hi all.
I am working on a lisp program that should interact with the Dynamic Assembly and Dynamic Parametrics modules of OSDM.

I am trying to inquire the current animation settings for the current r-set via lisp code. I checked the ikit docu but I didn't find any function to do this...
The user stores these information through the dialog (set_selected_animate) but I don't know how to obtain those info.

Is there a way to retrieve variable values of a dialog given the name of the dialog itself? Or, do you think there's another easier way to obtain those info?

Any suggestion is appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

Fabrizio

fabrizio
07-01-2003, 12:51 AM
After further investigation without any result, I decided to open a call in CoCreate to solve this problem. The CoCreate support team answered me quite quickly with the lisp function I was looking for. :cool:
I am reporting here the solution to my problem even if I believe it is very "particular" and none of you will find such info useful... but who knows?:D

For inquiring those info you can use following command:
(nx:: p3-set-inquire (nx::current-rset) :ANIMATE :ANG :N_STEPS)

(i used a space between the package and the function name to avoid the system substituting the code with a smiley)

Hi
fabrizio