PDA

View Full Version : Questions - One about font - One about a reference a

E. Field
05-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Hello all,

I have a couple of questions and I'll ask the easiest one first. Is there an online ("internet" online, I mean) manual for ME-10? I've inherited the system with NO documentation, manuals, etc., so I'm unable to look anything up.

The second question I'm asking is because I can't look it up in a manual that I don't have! Hahaha! I'm trying to change the font size on dimensions. A drawing done in 1:1 scale has dimension text as big as the drawing. What steps do I take to scale down the dimensions? It's not text anywhere else in the drawing, just when it's pulled as a dimension off the drawing.

Hope this makes some sense. Please forgive any spelling mistakes.

Thanks,
E. Field

John Scheffel
05-21-2003, 12:46 PM
If you are under a CoCreate support contract, you should be able to get a CD with the manuals, or maybe your CoCreate rep can supply them on line.

Whenever you post a question about ME10/Drafting, it would be helpful if you could specify the version and the UI you are running. The clicks to do a task are very different between the Windows and Classic UI.

To change the dimension text size in the Windows UI.

- Text, Change, pick dimension, open Text tab, change size and OK.

To change the dimension text size in the Classic UI.

- Dimension, MENU 3, CHG TEXTS, CHG TEXT, Size Abs, enter size, pick dimensions.

In either UI, enter the following on the command line.

CHANGE_DIM_TEXTS MAIN_NUM ABSOLUTE x.xx

where x.xx is the new size, then pick the dimensions to change.