PDA

View Full Version : Printing query from WorkManager power UI (browser)

Paul Romanowsky
09-01-1998, 07:18 AM
We run WM on both UNIX, WinNT and Win95 systems. On Unix it is very easy to configure printers and be able to print out querys from the WM power UI browser. On the Windows stations I have not been able to do so. I want to print to a HP LaserJet LJ4V printer. I has both "A" and "B" size paper trays. Has anyone figured out how to do this? The manuals or on line help screens for WM only address the configuring of printers for this on UNIX systems. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Lautt
12-11-1998, 06:14 AM
We have the same problem. We use to run all of our WM clients off of a Unix workstation and everybody printed reports just fine. January 1998 we upgraded to WM 4.0 and moved almost everybody to Windows 95 or NT machines. Anybody on the Windows based machines could use any of our customized print menus. I called Cocreate and they said that function was no longer available and they didn't plan to add it. They told me I could possibly do through the WM web access module. I think this is bogus and am very disappointed with that response. Please call me to discuss further and see if we can make headway. Thanks Jeff Lautt 605-582-2300