PDA

View Full Version : Plotting multi-sheet drawings to a single plot file

Rick singer
04-18-2001, 12:23 AM
I am trying to create pdf files from annotation drawings. I have a utility called ps2pdf, which will convert postscript to pdf format, and it works fine for a single sheet drawing. However, according to the hotline, it seems that annotation is incapable of plotting more than one sheet to a file. I find that to be an incredible lack of functionality, so I wonder if anyone has suggestions on how to get pdf out of annotation without manually processing each sheet?

John van Doorn
05-22-2001, 02:25 PM
<p>Hi Rick,</p> <p>We at CSI developed a PDF generator that will deliver multisheet Annotation drawings as a PDF file, thru the WorkManager WebAccess module.</p> <p>This module will automatically rotate a PDF file in the correct viewable orientation and it will maintain the original format, the tool you're using is only capable of plotting to an A3 or A4.</p> <p>If you'll like to have more information on this product you can either log on to our web site:</p> <p>http://www.csi-seattle.com</p> <p>Or contact me via email:</p> <p>mailto:info@csi-seattle.com</p>