PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Save Custom Toolbars/Default Catch Question.

HTT Engineering
01-08-2003, 11:31 AM
I need to replace the harddrive on my Omnibook 6000. I want to save my custom toolbars and screen settings so when I reinstall OneSpace SolidDesigner I can have the veiwport screen and toolbars just like before. Does anyone know what file I need to save to keep my custom toolbars?

I also would like to know how to set my "Next Catch" so it defaults to "Part" everytime I start OneSpace.

Any help is greatly appericated.

HTT Engineering
Folsom California

John Scheffel
01-08-2003, 12:07 PM
To save your toolbars you need to run Export Customizations under the UI Settings form. How you get to UI Settings depends on which version you are running, but should be under the Edit or Tools button. This will create several files under your profile directory. The path depends on which OS you are running and how it was installed, but is usually one of the following:

C:\Documents and Settings\userid\Application Data\CoCreate\...
C:\winnt\profiles\userid\Application Data\CoCreate\...

The files named *.tlb are toolbar files. Find the help file advanced_cust.html under the help folder of your SD/Modeling installation for more details.

Try adding this command to one of your startup files (such as pesd_customize) to set the Catch mode.

set_catch_parameters :part :on